Summer Camp Registration - Adult Figure Skating - July 10 - August 3
Registration is now available for our 2017 Summer Camp. Please read the instructions below and follow each step carefully. If you require any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Figure Skating
2. Step 2. Payment. If you have chosen to pay with cash or cheque please email email@example.com to notify us at your earliest convenience. If you have chosen to pay with credit card you may do so online by following this payment link below.
3. Step 3. Proceed to online payment link below
For further information about registration please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 250-681-0890 (please leave a message)
4. Confirmation of Registration will be sent to your email account.
5. No refunds except for medical reasons, with a doctor's certificate. Refunds will be in the form of 'credits' and subject to a $35 Administration Fee.
If you are registering for 1, 2 or 3 weeks adjust the quantity on the PayPal page.
- All skaters must be registered members of Skate Canada in order to participate in this program
- Those skaters not registered with Skate Canada will be charged the annual $35 registration fee
Drop In Fees:
- The price for a drop in session during the summer program is $20 and must be paid prior to getting on the ice.
- The registration fees do not include instruction, however you may book lessons with our available certified coaches. Coaches from other clubs will need to request approval before being granted permission to teach on MBSC ice. Lesson inquiries should be sent to email@example.com